Marketing Strategies to Grow My Website
- Email Marketing – Email marketing allows you to reach a large audience with simple and low-maintenance technology. You should constantly strive to grow your marketing lists. This creates higher value conversions, improves your win rate, and increases the visitor rate. This is normally achieved through a good bulk email service. You should resort to a double opt-in, to reduce your emails going to spam / blacklisting.
- Organic Social Media Usage – You need to create and share interesting content, which resonates with your website objective. You can build communities as well using this technique. It is the non-advertisement side of social media channels. You can use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram and LinkedIn. There are more available. This creates a connect and leads to better brand reputation and awareness and also increased sales.
- Content Marketing & SEO – content marketing and SEO or Search Engine Optimization can be powerful tools for marketing the websites. By optimizing their site for search engines and creating high-quality SEO content driven by keyword research and search intent, websites can attract more visitors to their sites and improve their chances of conversion. There are free tools available, like Rank Math, Yoast SEO, which give basic SEO for free.
- Referal Programs – Referral marketing can be beneficial for businesses looking to increase the exposure of their products and services. This will open up the ability for other companies and individuals to promote your products / services. The referrers will get compensated based on the number of people they bring in and who made a purchase.
- Guest Posts and Blogging – Guest posts help websites to share and market their websites. By writing articles for other websites, guest posting allows website owners to get their name and website out to new audiences. Not only does guest posting help with brand awareness, but it can also directly lead to increased website traffic. You can do guest posting on other websites for an incoming link, or allow others to guest post on your website.
See this video to understand more on these.
Video – Check more on Website – https://mohitweb.com/segments/blog/wdl-videos/
Podcast – Check more on Website – https://mohitweb.com/segments/blog/wdl-podcasts/
- Join our next program – https://mohitweb.com/live
- Avail a special offer on our Kickstarter program – https://mohitweb.com/wdloffer
- Join our Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/webdesignlaunchpad/
- Join our Telegram Group for daily tips – https://mohitweb.com/genesis
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – https://mohitweb.com/youtube
- Listen to the Podcast on my Spotify Channel
Happy Learning… Hope to see you again on this series.
#wdlgenesis #ilhfamily #ilhdeeplearner #webdesign #webdesignlaunchpad #nontech