Listen to this Podcast above.
Check my Spotify Channel
Pages of Your Website
- Home Page – Home page of your website is an “Executive Summary” of the key purpose of the website. This page has the power to retain or repulse people visiting your website. Think of the “Elevator Pitch”, which you need to convince your client / visitor to remain on your website, the Home Page should have that content. It has to be the essence of your website business / objective in one quick page.
- About Page – The About page is to share the company’s vision and mission. In informs visitors about your organization, structure, geographical spread, your team and your goals. It leads to the growth journey. The value you bring to the front for the client / visitor are details more and it help build more trust.
- Products, Services, Blog – The products and services page is crucial for most websites. It should convert a casual visitor into a client or an ardent follower. It needs to deliver the objective of the website, and can even be just a blog or a knowledge base, which can be monetized by you. When crafting the page you’ll want to sell the benefits your website brings to the forefront.
- Contact Page – The contact page is the engine by which your clients or visitors can reach you. Your contact page is like a customer support tool. Communication helps build solid relationships. You can add a physical address, email address, phone number or even a contact form. You can use these for feedbacks too.
Listen to this podcast to understand more on these.
Video – Check more on Website – https://mohitweb.com/segments/blog/wdl-videos/
Podcast – Check more on Website – https://mohitweb.com/segments/blog/wdl-podcasts/
- Join our next program – https://mohitweb.com/live
- Avail a special offer on our Kickstarter program – https://mohitweb.com/wdloffer
- Join our Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/webdesignlaunchpad/
- Join our Telegram Group for daily tips – https://mohitweb.com/genesis
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – https://mohitweb.com/youtube
#wdlgenesis #ilhfamily #ilhdeeplearner #webdesign #webdesignlaunchpad #nontech
Happy Learning… Hope to see you again on this series.